Are you a budding B2B PR professional looking for the next step in your career?
Following several recent client wins, we have a new and exciting opportunity for a PR Senior Account Executive to join our growing team. You’ll be supporting our experienced PR team across a wide range of B2B client accounts within a busy and fast paced agency environment.
This is a client facing role and as PR Senior Account Executive you’ll be expected to play an active role in helping to ensure the smooth running of accounts, exceeding client expectations wherever possible.
What we’re looking for
With between one and three years’ experience in an agency environment, you will be a strong, creative communicator with exceptional organisational skills.
As a modern-day PR professional, you’ll have proven digital skills, social media and content know-how, as well as a dedication to progressing your career through learning and development.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Delivering work to a high quality against client PR plans
- Managing media lists, forward features and calendars
- Participating in the creation of strategic and tactical plans for clients
- Supporting media and influencer outreach
- Managing multiple campaigns and clients on a daily basis
In return we offer:
– Salary up to £25k; related to experience and benchmarked against market value
– A pension contribution of 5%
– 25 days holiday and extra days for Christmas closing. Pls bank holidays and additional holiday for charity work
– Flexible working with 50% of time spent in the office
Plus, we also a range of training and development opportunities including regular courses (both internal and external) ranging from 1 hr. seminars to degree level qualifications and beyond. We will also encourage you to obtain the CIPR Foundation certificate if you don’t already have it.
To make an application please send a covering letter/email/note to Alex Swann (email@example.com) saying what you could bring to Lesniak Swann, together with your CV. In the covering letter/note please make sure you say how much you want to earn and confirm that you can drive and have access to a vehicle.