Do you have an impressive track record in PR? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Lesniak Swann is a specialist B2B marketing and PR agency based in Stoke-on-Trent. Following several recent client wins, we have a new and exciting opportunity for an
experienced PR Account Manager to join our growing PR team.
You will be responsible for providing expert PR skills to a wide range of B2B client accounts within a busy and fast paced agency environment.
This is a client facing role and as PR Account Manager you’ll work across all accounts, managing client deadlines, planning, and consistently coming up with ways to add value, and exceed expectations.
This role offers lots of variety including PR, social media, digital marketing & content. As the main point of contacts for key clients you’ll confidently respond to client briefs and support wider client objectives with proposals for renewed or new PR/Reputation activity.
What we’re looking for
Ideally 4/5 + years’ experience with at least a year gained in an agency environment, you’ll be a strategic thinker with creative flair. As a modern-day PR professional, you’ll have proven digital PR/marketing skills, social media know-how and content production experience, and be used to selling-in and talking to media contacts. You must be a strong communicator with exceptional organisational skills, and have experience of delivering multi-channel PR campaigns.
As PR Account Manager your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Forming strong relationships with clients and providing expert PR and digital knowledge
- Managing multiple campaigns daily and being the primary contact for a portfolio of accounts
- Ensuing the full lifecycle of account work is delivered both in a timely manner and to a high quality
- Present strategies and ways to achieve the highest quality results possible for clients,
within budget and on time
In return we offer:
- Salary related to experience and benchmarked against market value.
- A pension contribution of 5%
- 25 days holiday and extra days for Christmas closing. Plus bank holidays and additional holiday for charity work
- Flexible working with 50% of time spent in the office
Plus a range of training and development opportunities including regular courses (both internal and
external) ranging from 1 hr. seminars to degree level qualifications and beyond. We will also encourage you to obtain the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing if you don’t already have it.
To make an application please send a covering letter/email/note to Alex Swann (email@example.com) saying what you could bring to Lesniak Swann, together with your CV. In the covering letter/note please make sure you say how much you want to earn and confirm that you can drive and have access to a vehicle.